A New Start

 Hi.

I have recently retired from parish ministry after 37 years. That raises the question of what God is calling me to do now.

I am committed to disciple-making and want to resource individuals as they grow in their relationship with Jesus and resource churches to effectively make disciples.

Central to that are some websites. I have one on discipleship i.e. on the many aspects of knowing Jesus and following Him. I have had some trouble with websites being hacked and am currently using google sites. This website can be found at https://sites.google.com/view/knowing-jesus/home although I will use www.followers.org.nz when I figure out some of the problems I have been having.

The other site is about disciple-making. You can find that at https://sites.google.com/view/disciple-making/home.

When the addresses change, I will let you know here.

These are fairly ambitious projects. I would love any help or suggestions that you have. Let me know about other relevant websites, blogs, resources etc.

On this blog, I hope to post on various topics related to discipleship and disciple-making. Some of the first posts will be reposts from a past blog. I'd also love to hear if you find anything useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Weeks In Geraldine

How To Measure Success In A Church